Nonimmigrant Visa type
The purpose of the trip and other conditions determine what kind of visa is appropriate to you in accordance with the laws of the Islamic Republic of Iran. As a visa applicant, you must have all the requirements for obtaining the visa you applied for.
- Tourism (Travelers)
- Pilgrimage (Foreign muslims who enter the country to visit the Holy Shrine)
- Medical treatment (who has an admission from one valid medical center )
- Educational (for individuals who wants to study in Iran)
- family reunion (Spouse and children of Iranian citizens)
- Press(Foreign media companions)
- right to work
- Entry (for individuals who have an invitation letter)
what nationalities are exempt from the Iran visa?
Azerbaijan(30 days), Bolivia(30 days), Turkey(3 months), Syria(90 days), Lebanon(30 days), Georgia(45 days), Armenia(90 days), Venezuela(15 days), Egypt(20 days) and Malaysia(15 days)
what nationalities are banned from entry to Iran?
- Israel citizens are banned from entry to Iran.
- Your passport is valid for at least 6 months
- Ladies should observe the usual Iranian cover